- We kindly request that you do not come to the clinic without calling ahead.
- We will take your temperature prior to entering the clinic.
- We’ll ask you to sanitize your hands.
- Everyone entering the clinic is required to give their name, as well as a phone number for contact tracing.
- Everyone entering the clinic is required to wear a mask that covers the chin, mouth, and nose.
- We do not have a public washroom.
- We do not allow food or drinks in the clinic.
- If you have been off of Vancouver Island within two weeks of your appointment,
we will reschedule you for a later date.
Prepare for your eye exam
Please bring the following with you to your eye examination:
- Your current glasses or contact lens parameters (brand and power- or even better, bring the boxes!)
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- Medical information relating to your family’s eye health, if known.
- Your BC Health Care Card and third party insurance (see direct billing), if it is your first visit.
- Your sunglasses and if necessary a designated driver.
Our clinic strives to provide quality eye care in an efficient manner for all our patients that day. We require our patients to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to their
scheduled appointment to register and complete any required paperwork.
No Shows & Cancellation Policy
Your appointment time has been set aside especially for you. If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment time, we ask that you contact our office at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule your appointment.
We would prefer a phone call to our reception rather than e-mail cancellations.
After two no shows or cancellations, it is at our discretion to deny further appointment requests in our schedule. This allows us to better utilize our doctors’ time for other patients in need of medical care. We thank you for your understanding!
Book Your Appointment
Contact Lens Store
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Hours and Location
Admirals Walk Optometry Clinic
106-1505 Admirals Road
Victoria, BC V9A 2P8